How can I data top up? 519-6707527. My cell phone! Lg dont…

Customer Question
How can I data...

How can I data top up?(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My cell phone!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lg dont know what you mean by operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Tried to answer your messages but all i get is wait 5 minutes and on and on i'll pay for it just let me use my phone

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I'm 85 i'm not hip enought understam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nd this hi tech talk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Are you not Rogers comm.?
Forget it Have checked with Rogers I'm ok thanks