Where do I find my MSf user account. Ahhh wait please. I…

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find my MSf user account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ahhh wait please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just had this computer re-set by Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what my user name is ***** *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Did you mean to type MSF or MSN as you said you need your microsoft account at the end.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

HP Pavilion dm4-windows 7 upgraded to windows 10

Thank you.

msn
I AM TRYING TO GET HELP. aRE YOU STILL THERE?
Sorry for the capital letters I am not yell. The cap button was yapped by mistake