I can't get into my emails as i have forgotten my password.

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my emails as i have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my tablet and phone.My computer hasn't gone in sometime

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure as this has never happened before.I have a mobile number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was asked for my password ***** the first time(forgotten).Since then i couldn't retrieve my emails since e days ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

I want to set a new forgotten password.I got as far as filling out a form and it wouldn't let me put in my phone number in properly and they have taken $5 from my credit card.Hopefully refunded it may have even gone out twice.I hoped that this would be a safe site.

Billing and agreement fees can be addressed with customer service. Only you and them can see that side of your account.

I will tell you though that i know it is more than that 5 you are referring too. That is a deposit in my understanding.

You may want to contact customer service before continuing support first.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone