Help bryon.. I cannot remember my Google passwordd. I need…

Customer Question
Help bryon.. I cannot remember...
Help bryon.. I cannot remember my Google passwordd. I need it to set up a new phone . Plesaebhelpmfast.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

click on the link given below to reset google password

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.