I found a hard drive that still works and i've placed it in…

Customer Question
I found a hard...

I found a hard drive that still works and i've placed it in my Dell Laptop and it shows up with windows 10 on it , with th name Lisa Greer and I dont know her loggin password..get me ?

Technician's Assistant: Does the hard drive icon appear on your desktop?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
Windows 10 must be registered under your ownership if yes then you can reset the password ***** get access to the Lisa Greer or else it will not allow you to reset the password.