I just received this Dell optiplex780 PC windows 10 was

Customer Question
I just received this...

I just received this Dell optiplex780 PC windows 10 was installed by supplier.

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

Upon setting -up I was asked to enter the Product key In the process of entering all the digits it refused to except the o as unexceptionable. That is what is on the sticker label on this machine. I called windos help and received no help at all. Now what do I do/

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Every time I enter all the 25 digits is says it cannot except o s.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

With all the rejection so far I am frustrated to say the least!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

where did you get the product key from?

I am no going to pay someone to fix this before Iconsult the people I bought it from. Thank you for your time and enjoy my $5 bucks!!!

ok