Paid for Microsoft office but don't have access. Microsoft…

Customer Question
Paid for Microsoft office...

Paid for Microsoft office but don't have access

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Microsoft office

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

Another question I have recently changed my cell phone number but my account still has the old number. How can I get the new number in my account.

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just for that right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please log in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

From the horizontal menu at the top click Services & Subscriptions.

You'll see your Office 365 account information and status.

Let me know the result please.

If your Office account indicates that your subscription is current go here:

www.office.com/myaccount

and sign in.

On the left side of the page click Install.

The page will change. Click Install again on the right side of the page

and the installation will begin.

It's installing

Thank you. That's great to hear.
If you would like any additional information or assistance,
please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you could, please take a moment
to rate the service using the stars at the top of the page, then submit,
as that is how we are credited with assisting.
It would be much appreciated.