Is not my computer is my skype. Few days back even I have…

Customer Question
Is not my computer...

Is not my computer is my skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Few days back even I have $27.46 credit with Skype there ask me to pay $ 5 and after 36 or 42 they have block my Skype why I have to pay since few days I reset few times my password ***** is blockes, Is not this a way to get money from customer I am over 12 years with skype

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't pay any money if they want they can take away my credit of $27.46

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

You are having issues connecting to your Skype, correct?

I have temporary password ***** I have to pay the amount is this Skype new method to get money from customer they have block my account

This sounds like a virus acting like Skype, because Skype would never do this to you. I would like to connect to you via Remote Support so I can see what exactly is going on and take care of the issues.