I can't pull up the uber app. I'm trying to sign up

Customer Question
I can't pull up...

I can't pull up the uber app

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Uber software?

I'm trying to sign up

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

Are you using a computer, iPhone, Android phone or tablet for the Uber app? Please specify.

Chris

It is too late now. I should have left an hour ago

You can reply to me if you need to go and continue this later. Just come back here and reply and I will get your notification that you replied to me.

I wrote to you to let you know it was too late, I should have left an hour ago. You told me it would take 8 minutes

I apologize. Different experts are online and they answer what they are experts with, I am an expert with this topic hence why I would love to help you with your question.

Would you like to move forward with this question?