I cannot use my tool bar on my microsoft word to spell check…

Customer Question
I cannot use my...

I cannot use my tool bar on my microsoft word to spell check or any other functions. I am having trouble with word always wanting to print my work on a two sided format.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Cannot remember when this if ever happened

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

To type a letter and to do papers for my college class.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?