Iam trying to post an add on backpage and they are saying…

Customer Question
Iam trying to post...

Iam trying to post an add on backpage and they are saying social media is invalid i am at twitter ************* it says ooops your social media is invalid and will not let me go further

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Tosahiba satelite laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Satellite?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

My computer is working fine and has nothing to do with what i am asking

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
it has nothing to do with my device
itold you the problem and for you to think that connecting to my device is idiotic
it has nothing to do with my computer backpage has to remove the block my social media is valid
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

We'll go from there once I understand more

i do not believe it can be fixed that way

I'm still here. Let me know if you'd still like me to connect and I can fix the issue that way

iam on the phone with billing

Okay. I'll wait here. just let me know

i an trying to fix a problem with my credit card

I understand. This happens sometimes. You're not the only one. Just let me know when it's fixed and I can help you fix this

bank is good to go
once we access backpage and after i answer the question about social media there will be an apperance it has been solved it shows up when i am trying to place my add.
also t want you to know that i am slow on the computer
i am waiting for you
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

i am here now i would like to know if you have got all of the information i all ready sent

Yes, I can read it all.

Can I connect to your computer?

yea that is all
do i need to go over everything again
i do not trust doing this without a phone conversation and i do not have money
except for this

Unfortunately, I am not available for a phone call and it is not necessary while I am connected remotely.

it means going on backpage they have me blocked from placing an add they are saying that my social media is invalid and its not i am on twitter carol [email protected] there is no way to reach them i just need the block removed is that possible also when i put the information in at first i

I can't answer that without being able to see the block and what is going on

it seems to be gone then once i answer the questions right before it says write my add it says ooo
ps there is a invalid social media .sorry i am slow on the computer i spent 2 hours with the bank
i spent 2 hours with the bank on sat. there is no block its all this over protection
are you ready
what else do you want ti know
let us do this

You will need to send the request for remote assistance

nothing has been done

Yes, I cannot send you a request on my end since it failed on your end.

You will need to call customer service and they need to submit it again on your end.

I having a problem with my connection. Talking to a customer service rep. Can please wait for just a moment.

OK

i am ready and here
the credit card issue has been resolved lets do this ask me a question if you need to
i am wanting to complete this

Please send the request

Andy, Computer Consultant