I just pulled up my banking sceen and it says I've got a…

Customer Question
I just pulled up...

I just pulled up my banking sceen and it says I've got a security problem and there is microsoft problem. I don't know if the phone no. is legit or not. What can I do? I can't get into one of my banking accounts.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Just now.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, I have no idea how to do that. I have a program with Geek to handle problems and also have a Web Root security. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is getting back my account safely

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

That seems like a bogus/fake alert and not from Microsoft - which browser, e.g. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari, is it coming up on?

It was a bogus/fake alert and I had to take the tower to my local shop where I bought it to get it running properly. I am not very "high tech" and have no smart phone or knowledge on the workings of the computer. But I am happy to have my computer back to normal.Thank you for your response, however.
Andy, Computer Consultant