Can I Transfer Microsoft Word, Publisher,Power Pint etc over…

Customer Question
Can I Transfer Microsoft...

Can I Transfer Microsoft Word, Publisher,Power Pint etc over to my Apple iPad mini 9.3.5?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I do not remember?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I've tried to download it from the Apple apt store but it tells me I need iOS 11. cna I transfoer it from my Windows PC?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No..I don't know enough to ask!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, no.

OK

Thank you

Andy, Computer Consultant