Can I speak with someone please. Hp I need to speak to

Customer Question
Can I speak with...

Can I speak with someone please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp I need to speak to someone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am going to get very upset and will not be able to correct this has been an ongoing problem I just found out Verizon does not help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Getting upset will not help us. I truly understand you are frustrated and i would very much like to help you.

What exactly is it that you cannot get resolved that you cannot get your ISP to help you with?

Please leave the details of your issue and the make/model of the device you are having issues on.

I will wait for your reply.

this has happened for several months every 2 weeks my password ***** not be accepted I would spend a lot of time on the phone with a Verizon tech to not avail. they would tell me yahoo was having problems and then they would take over the computer and 2 weeks later the same problem I am an old lady and this does not come easy to me yes

Ok, this is what we can do about that. We can add your email that you cannot get into every now and then to

another email filter. So you no longer have to log into the 'actual site' to get your email. It just gets funneled in

another program and you open it with one click as the password ***** be set.

We can also make you an account such as outlook and you can start using that email and gradually start moving

everything over to that email with all your contacts while still being able to see your yahoo mail until you get everything

changed over.

As for verizon, you are somewhat at their mercy on that issue. If their servers are down? There is nothing you or i can do about

it but wait it out. But, i can help you take action now to try to be proactive with your email and if worse comes to worse and you

have just had enough? You have the right to change emails and not use their service.

I will tell you in my experience, they do fight to keep their customers if you speak to no one else but supervisors. Low level tier techs

are not able to do much for you and you must demand a supervisor. But again, if the servers are down? Even supervisors cannot help.

These are our options. But, i have not noticed a spike in yahoo/verizon recently. There is always the possibility it is on your end with

the computer and the way you access your email/setup.

Please advise. I will be more than happy to help you with whichever you would like to do.