I am unable to enter my expiration date as 09/20. Android…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to enter my expiration date as 09/20

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Android tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

I'm not sure model 4 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I can put all info in regarding Mt charge card and then I had to change the expiration date and it's not letting me. Curse do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

The curse will not let let me put the expiration date in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your credit card entry. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

What site are you trying to enter that information on?

Is the tablet the only means you have as a device to get this done?

What browser are you using on the tablet?