I am new to uber. I have no account with uber. I do have the…

Customer Question
I am new to...

I am new to uber. I have no account with uber. I do have the app but to no avail I am not tech savy. I need someone to call me and walk it through with me on the computer. My phone number is(###) ###-#### Please I need a ride to a business holiday party to and from my home. I do not drive in the snow and will be using uber a great deal. thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The uber app on my phone. I have just the app and nothing else.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Uber?

I have typed in my address location and then the location I have to go to. I then selected I wanted to pay in cash and not use my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That whomever will call me has to have patience and walk slowly through the process of getting an account and any and all other areas that need to be done so I do not have to worry next time I want an uber ride.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

I can help you through the setup process over the phone and will send you an offer for phone call service.

What time would work best for you for the phone call?

Also, I am in the Pacific Daylight Time zone.

Do you still need assistance?