My password to wish. Rca. Everything. Not now

Customer Question
My password ***** wish ...

My password ***** wish

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Rca

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to the RCA tablet, Is it right? If that is correct, Do you have any backup of your Tablet in Cloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the tablet which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your Tablet.