Confused...where doI use new password and how do I get in to…

Customer Question
confused...where doI use new password...
confused...where doI use new password ***** how do I get in to my ipad!!!!!! Have paid money for answers and am not satisfied with any results .....
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Sorry, I cannot see your any of your previous questions, can you explain your problem?

This is the third attempt in last half hour....dont understand where to go to get in my iPad without remembering iCloud set up password. the Activation page came up on iPad and I do not remember password ***** sign in....I believe my id is [email protected] .com and paid for new app to let someone fix this for me from there. new password ***** is z5x2ted....where do I use this....?? Am totally confused and not technical at all....first time this Activation has come up...

OK, so what exactly do you see on the iPad screen, at present?

Already signed up for this kind of help....and still cannot get into my iPad...can you guarantee that this third charge of money will work? I see Activation Lock with space for Id and Password *****

That is an additional service and we do not give remote service for iPad problems, so just ignore that message and reply me back.

password ***** on just answer was z5x2ted.....did not do any good
If I spend another $39 will that open my iPad and let me use it?

That password ***** ***** Justanswer.com which means this website, that has nothing to do with your Apple ID. Are you getting my replies, because I already posted that, we do not give remote service for iPad problems.

am not getting answers here except this last one....
the only way I can get in my iPad is to remember that password ***** iCloud???

That is strange! so you cannot login to your Apple account, right?

only on the iPad. my computer and phone are fine...I need to get this Activation Lock Off!!!

OK, can you access the email address from your computer, which is used as the Apple ID?