I am trying to send photos using Windows Live Mail. It is…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to send photos using Windows Live Mail. It is hit and miss. One time the message will be sent and the next message I might get error messages and the message goes to my out box and is not sent

Technician's Assistant: How large is the photos you're trying to attach?

I don't know. How do I tell? I am trying to send several photos in one message

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your photos file or send an email?

I am getting error messages when I try to send them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

When the sending of photos via Windows Live Mail fails, are you given any type of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason