I think I still have some ins to bring my pc in to have it…

Customer Question
I think I still...

I think I still have some ins to bring my pc in to have it check. could you check & see?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It's a gateway. where can I find the model?

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Nothing just wondered if I had ins on it to bring in for a check?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It's just running so slow all the time now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?