I need to ralk with someone. I have no idea that is why I…

Customer Question
I need to ralk...

I need to ralk with someone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have no idea that is why I need to talk with some one 81 years old and dumb as a stick I just want to pay and reopen my account that I was told on the phone that it was closed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a apple I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

UI have no problem with my I phone I received a phone call on my regular phone that my Microsoft account had been closed I couldn't answer then because I have no idea of my passcode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not want to talk abount my smartphone I want to open my television account on microseof

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

We have a phone option for support. Can you select the SECURE REMOTE SUPPORT option

mY COMPUTOR SEEMS TO BE WORKING GREAT BUT THE OTHER DAY i RECEIVED APHONE CALL FROM SOMEONE INDICATING THE SHE WORKED FROM MICROSOFT NAD THAT I PWED THEM MONEY I HUNG UP ON HER AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO GET SOMEONE TO CALL ME AT(###) ###-#### CLARK D LEE I HVE RECEIVED NOTICE OF A BILL AND IF A PHONE CALL COULD HAVE BEEN MADE MUCH TIME AND PERHAPS MONEY COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED PLESE DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR A SERVICE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED I WILL BE AT THE ABOVE NUMBER ALL DAY CLARK D LEE
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago

Hi Clark....the person that called you from Microsoft. Did they have a phone number I can look up to see if it's a scam?