At times my printer is very slow to react and print. Why?

Customer Question
At times my printer...

At times my printer is very slow to react and print . Why ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon # MX432

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX432?

At least a year

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

How do I do that ?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer works very well on all other things I print . It only has problems when I try to print using Hallmark stuff

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Sorry for the delay . It is now re-conected
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

After reconnecting the printer, now please do check whether you still face the same problem?