I need to contact my postal branch - I am elderly and due to…

Customer Question
I need to contact...

I need to contact my postal branch - I am elderly and due to icy conditions - I haven't been able to get my mail - Can someone please drop it off at my door??

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet is fine!!

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No - I am elderly and due to icy conditions cannon get down to pick up my mail!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really - Hopefully you can help!!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What is your zipcode please?

Andy, Computer Consultant