I do not have Microsoft store; how can I get it? Windows 10…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have Microsoft store; how can I get it?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 enterprise 2016 LTSB

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Asked the IT person; he said look at the start menu but it is not there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you click the search on the bottom left and type store do you see Microsoft Store pop up in the results?