Want to see if I already have an account with Uber. I am not…

Customer Question
Want to see if...

Want to see if I already have an account with Uber.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am not having problems with computer. Want to put you in my cell phone. Who do I call?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple cell phone. Sorry what is OS mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Just got this phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No Want to make sure Uber is in my new cell phone. An Apple 7+

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Just go to the following page and try setting up an account. If it does not let you then it means you already have an account registered to the email address and phone number. If you don't have an account you can set one up on that page. Here is the link:

https://get.uber.com/go/?source=auth&next_url=https%3A%2F%2Friders.uber.com%2F

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

If I am going to be charged more then $5.00 I want to cancel my account with Uber. This is misleading and my problem was not solved.