I have a Toshiba L355D-S7901 laptop running Vista

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba...

I have a Toshiba L355D-S7901 laptop running Vista Ultimate....can it be upgraded to Win 7 Ultimate?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your L355D-S7901? Have you installed any updates recently?

Haven't found the update for Realtek PCI-E.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have built desktop PCs and worked with windows since version 2.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you runned the Windows update assistant?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Though I was on the Toshiba web site. Will use their update utility I found to upgrade to Win7
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago

Understood.

You can also use the Windows update assistant.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff

No. I will try their utility....if U run into trouble the will contact you
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 2 months ago

Offcourse, I understand.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B