Lenovo sk8861 wirwless does not communicate with the

Customer Question
Lenovo sk8861 wirwless does...

Lenovo sk8861 wirwless does not communicate with the computer after batteries exchange, now using wired keyboard

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

O2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Not much just put the batterie in and out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-yectbyph,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I understand you are having trouble with your Lenovo sk8861 wireless keyboard. Can you please let me know if it has worked in the past. If so what happened when the problem occurred? Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert