My laptop has been comprimized and I would like a tech to…

Customer Question
My laptop has been...

My laptop has been comprimized and I would like a tech to get into my computer and fix the issues that someone did to it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Acer with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

I am no computer whiz so I haven't done a lot of internal stuff to it:I think someone has put things in it that I don't know about

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of-I would really be happy if you could make it normal again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix any issues?