I have micro 7 but now running micro 10 pro. just had work…

Customer Question
I have micro 7...

I have micro 7 but now running micro 10 pro. just had work on pc because dell said change back to windows 7 repair staple said no window 10 will work but appears not to . fed up

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

Insperon hold on i'll look it up

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Insiron 560, virus removeale, updates all driver,updates to windows 10 pro,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

All hardware checked,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-86eif31a,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with your issue. For clarification, please tell me what issue you are currently experiencing with your Dell on Windows 10 Pro. Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

was window 7 32 bit micro updated it to window 10 pro 64 bit, ran over a year with problems, 3 weeks ago some programs started to run slow world of tanks world of warship which are now incompatable, also printer no longer regernized,
sorry I have taken pc to staples and spent $159 to clean update and check all hard ware , 49 for a faster rounter for wifi, $80 for a external hard drive for back up, were does it stop now 47 for more help
hello this is costing me money