Got a new dell laptop. trying to set it up, and can't get…

Customer Question
Got a new dell...

Got a new dell laptop. trying to set it up, and can't get past verify your idenity

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

P47f windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

When I first booted it up it asked to get connected, I did that. then searched for updates and installed them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your windows 10. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

When you say verify your identity, i do not know 'where' you are.

Are you trying to add a microsoft account and it asks to put in the password ***** the email?

Did you still need help with this issue?