Tried to instal Office on Mac Book. having trouble signing…

Customer Question
Tried to instal Office...

Tried to instal Office on Mac Book. having trouble signing in. It said something went wrong and to go here.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It gave me an option to change my password ***** trying to sign in. I did so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know until I can get into Offivce

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When exactly are you trying to sign in when you install office?

And which version of office are you using?

Please let me know

when I installed OfficeOffice 365 Home subscription

Is it asking for your username and password ***** your Mac? That you need to install programs with?