Well, it was frozen yesterday so I called a so called

Customer Question
Well, it was frozen...

Well, it was frozen yesterday so I called a so called "Microsoft repair service" I got sucked into a one year contract by a company named A2Z Cleaner Pro. Are they indeed authorized by Microsoft?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It was fixed by this company. I could not get the computer to work. A place screen with white writing showed up and prevented me from going on line. All I want to know if this company is authorized by Mircrosoft.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

You are not understanding. The company A2z has already fixed it. I had to pay them a years fee to get them to be my expert. The computer was acting up for two days.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Hello! Good morning. While I am reading through your notes, will you reply in the white chat box below to let me know you are still online?

OK
R U there? Please respond.
I am in a panic mode with this A2Z Cleaner. I am going to try someone else who can live chat with me. Please refund my $5.00 on my Visa.

I am here.

No

I wanted to let you know that company is not an authorized Microsoft company. Microsoft doesn't contact you about computer issues. It's a scam going around right now.

Please confirm my refund

You can contact JustAnswer for a refund at 1(###) ###-####/p>