I'm having serious networking problems. I have tried

Customer Question
I'm having serious networking...

I'm having serious networking problems. I have tried troubleshooting and everything else and I still can't connect to the internet. It gives the error of "

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

There's an Ethernet cable already on the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

1,2,& 3.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

This is totally driving me crazy. Please, please help me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the error it is giving you please?

Thank you

It's saying that I'm not connected to the internet. Then it says Windows requires more info to diagnose the problem. It shows that I'm connected but it's not. Every time I try to do something it says I'm not connected to the internet. It's driving me crazy, Richard. Please help me...I can't afford that $39. I do good to get by myself. I'm disabled and on 24 hrs. oxygen and I'm just being honest with you. Oh I'd love for you to do that but we better try another way, okay?
No can do.
I'm sorry if I wasted your time. Maybe I can find something else.
There's nothing we can do like this?
Are you still there, Richard?

ok, if you do not wish to pay for the service I will organize you a refund as this is not a free service.

All the best with resolving your issue.