I bought a Bose Soundlink Color II speaker. I downloaded the…

Customer Question
I bought a Bose...

I bought a Bose Soundlink Color II speaker. I downloaded the app Bose* Connect on my iPhone. It works. But I can't download it on my MacBook. I would like to use this speaker with Bluetooth from my MacBook. Do you know how I can proceed?

Technician's Assistant: Which Bose product do you have?

SLCII

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose software?

I listen to the radio and Stingray rom my iPhone. On my MacBook I tried listening to Netflix with Bluetooth, but it doesn't work and I cannot download the Bose Connect App on my MacBook like I did on my iPhone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You cannot use the app with it, it works by pairing it to the Bluetooth connection.

To do this, please click on my link below and carefully follow the instructions to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oFw0nklXWk

Once done, any sound you play on the Macbook will play via the speaker.

Let me know please how you go with this.

Thank you