I have just subscribed to totalAv, I logged in and now when…

Customer Question
Hello I have just...

Hello I have just subscribed to totalAv, I logged in and now when I want to log in it will not accept my email and password. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tried to use my phone # when I first signed in ( asked for email or phone #) it would not accept my phone #. So I used my e mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No there is nothing else I can think of this concerns me.the system is supposed to be a protection system.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly which service you are trying to sign into?

Please let me know

Thank you

TotalAv/ No thank you I already have a Geek Squad account. I will get them to assist me Better yet I prefer to just cancel the account.

ok a little lost here as you were asking me to help you and then in the same message you do not need help?