I had my laptop ON not so, but suddenly goes blank and then…

Customer Question
I had my laptop...

I had my laptop ON not so long, but suddenly goes blank and then a white light on the power button but will not come on

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

It's a windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No. How do i go about it?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a toshiba satellite

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please disconnect the power cable from the laptop and hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power and try to power it on

Tell me if it then starts correctly please.