I had a support tech work all day and he gave up and his…

Customer Question
I had a support...

I had a support tech work all day and he gave up and his phone number expired at about 5:00 p.m. and I paid $399.99 for a one year assist. What would you like to do to help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Could you do a remote control take over of my computer to help me get my email back?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

A one year Microsoft assist support tech that cost $399.99 worked all day on Thursday yesterday and his phone number "expired" at about 5 p.m. He tried by remote control to fix the problems . Do you want to give it a try?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought Outlook 2016 and downloaded it and installed it but then I could not get any email.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please with which email service you are having the issue with?

Please let me know

Thank you