I have a Lenovo idea pad lap top and yesterday the WI FI…

Customer Question
I have a Lenovo...

I have a Lenovo idea pad lap top and yesterday the WI FI stopped working

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

How do I find that out

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes it's set todo it each Monday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried going through Microsoft but it need the internet connection to be connected first

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
I have paid, so can you help me
I am still waiting my question is not in the related questions
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

r u still there?

Thank you for getting back to me.
No thank you