How can I change or retrieve my imap password? My gmail

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change or retrieve my imap password?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My gmail messages on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don"t know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please with which email program you are using to access gmail with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thank you for your help. My friend fixed it for me.
Thank you very much. Ed

You are very welcome Ed and all the best