I'm unable to log on to my computer. it's telling me that my…

Customer Question
I'm unable to log...

I'm unable to log on to my computer. it's telling me that my password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Start up screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo model 80G, widows 10 OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just downloaded a series of updates. restarted the computer. when the paaword prompt came on i got the message that my password ***** incorrect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

On the login screen where you enter your password ***** you also see an email address?