There is something wrong with logging into our account. We r…

Customer Question
Hey, there is something...

Hey, there is something wrong with logging into our account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

We r trying to log into the account to activate exel

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Sonic master

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Dads had it for about 5 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the e-mail address being used for your Microsoft account?