I want to sign up for PayPal and ebay anew cancel other one.

Customer Question
I want to sign...

I want to sign up for PayPal and ebay anew cancel other one. Want change

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

New credit card Account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Email Card Account and password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Are you trying to add new credit card info on paypal account?