I just ordered the winzip driver update, but it now says I…

Customer Question
I just ordered the...

I just ordered the winzip driver update, but it now says I need winzip suite, why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

To download and run the winzip driver, but it gave me a winzip suite to order

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 8 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-9qekz4y3,

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please clarify for me what you were trying to order and what you needed to use it for. Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if you still need assistance. Let me know.
Regards,
Sheri-Expert