I purcsed tech support today. Ikeep gettimg a pop up that…

Customer Question
I purcsed tech support...

I purcsed tech support today

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ikeep gettimg a pop up that says ny files are correupted

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

\10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to copy bandd past it for himm but it wont let me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/15/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?