Can I talk with anyone? instead of chat? FTM 2017 when it…

Customer Question
Can I talk with...

Can I talk with anyone? instead of chat?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

FTM 2017 when it first came out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had a tech trans all of my things from my old lap top to my new HP laptop. I told him whatever don't lose my FTM with 20 yrs of on and off info on it. He lost it. I need to recover it to my new computer. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

What is a OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I know it stands for operating system but where do I find it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need it back on my comp. Can I talk with tech in person. I don't type very well.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since it first came out. I haven 't done any updates, I don't think I have. I have a HP lap top now. Do you mean is a 10? I'm 73 and can't type very well.How much does it cost for you to connect and fix it for me.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I just had a fraud expert call and question the purchases. I told her to remove the block. But she said you'll had charged me 39.00 to connect and also 42.00 for tech support besides the 5.00 good faith and a 1.00 charge.can you please see why I had 2 charges of the 39.00 & 42.00 for the same thing?
0k
Why is it taking so long? Are we still connected?
Ok
No one is even talking with me online. Are we still connected?
What info do you need?
Should I request another expert?
What is the telephone # for the billing Dept. there?
I approved the money be paid to you and now I'm just sitting here. If someone doesn't it on here I will have to report it and have the payment to you stopped..
Give me the Billing phone # again please.