Our directv connection says "your account allows 0

Customer Question
Our directv connection says...

Our directv connection says "your account allows 0 connections. Delete three of the ones shown. Our account allows for 4 connections, what is problem?

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

My TV which is connected to the computer I am typing on now.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp, about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can get nothing except the message I sent you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No obviously there is something wrong with the account. The TV and direct system worked last night.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris