I purchased a 2017 version of Turbo Tax back on 2 November…

Customer Question
I purchased a 2017...

I purchased a 2017 version of Turbo Tax back on 2 November with order number QSTW17806794819 and the order is confirmed, but I have been unable to download the program. I would be happy to pay for the CD version but have not been able to get any response at all.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ready

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I purchased Turbo Tax for 2017 but have been unable to download it. Quite willing to add $10 for the CD.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I tried to download the program using the Turbo Tax message that said my program was ready to download. Turbo Tax would apparently not accept my password, or new passwords provided by Turbo Tax. How about getting a CD?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon...my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!