I REALLY need to talk to someone. It's not a tech question…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! I...

Hi Pearl! I REALLY need to talk to someone. It's not a tech question but I need to talk to a human! I paid $50 for a gift card for my granddaughter yesterday but I had a typo in her e-mail address. What can I do. I've tried to call the customer service number & it sends me to a website. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I ordered the gift card on my home computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need to talk to someone at LYFT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to make sure my granddaughter receives the gift card!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

We have a phone option we can use. It should be on the screen or called SECURE REMOTE CONNECT. I can help you with this once that is selected if you want to go the phone route.