I have a problem to get to groupon web. It's shows 403

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem to get to groupon web. It's shows 403 forhbbeden

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

I ave an account, but I can not get to web pages

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Groupon software?

I am try to order something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Maeny time i orderd but the pag show this 403 forhibbeden

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using VPN?

I have problem with 403 forhibiden. I can not get to web pag of GROUPON
what are you taiking about. I need take to customer service.

Which Web browser are you using to visit groupon website?

Andy, Computer Consultant