I need to change my password. I can access my page, but my…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can access my page, but my password ***** ***** longer safe

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell laptop seris 3000

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Where do I find that info

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Dell couldn't help me. yes installed hp printeer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No,just please help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What 'page' are you referring to that you want to secure? Social media? Website? etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.